Friday, August 16, 2013

Angie Hranowsky : Amazing Use of Purple

Dear blogfriends,

You've probably noticed that purple is not really a color for me. It is not a cold hue and it is not as punchy as hot pink, tangerine or citrus.

However, Angie Hranowsky, whom I discovered through the blog Decorology, has a real thing for this color and creates amazing spaces with a bold use of it!

Credit : Decorology

I LOVE the light in this living room. It creates the perfect atmosphere to chill out very elegantly.

And what about this perfect dinning room?
 (This lavander makes me think of Monica's living room in Friends - Gosh, who created this set????)


Credit : Lonny

Credit : Preciously Me

And I love the pop of color in this play room :


Credit : Lonny

It makes me want to dare more with colors.
(By the way, she also has a thing to create amazing blind shades!).

No comments:

Post a Comment