Thursday, July 18, 2013

Refinishing My Terrasse Floor


You guys,

The weather is so nice right now. Summer is definitely there.

And we are eventually enjoying our terrasse.


We have a nice space (about 10 m²) which is enough for a two seats couch and a little table.


These are unstyled before pictures because I've been working hard lately.


As you can notice, the floor is a bit depressing. I first though I would like the natural aging of the wood, but it's dusty, foamy and just bad.


So I first cleaned the wood with one of my favorite cleansing product.




Let it dry and then put a coat of 3v3 oil for terrasse.



The wood definitly feels happier.



I did the second part of the terrasse last night, so be ready for after pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking good so far. Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like. You have a great terrace. I am a new follower. Please visit my page if you get a moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and your nice comment. I visited your blog and liked your projects too!

    ReplyDelete