Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Family Places!

Dear blogfriends,

I am so in love with the interiors shown on Joanna Goddard's excellent blog!

I am so inspired by those happy family places!
Great colors, patterns and that little thing that makes some interiors so unique and personal!


Just happy places where you want to spend time together with your loved ones.




I love the idea of bowling in the hallway!


Love this cushion! I want one for Anouk!


Pictures above from Blogger Liz Stanley
Credit : A cup of Jo




Great gallery wall with children's art!




The five pics above are from Abbey Nova's home tour, of the blog Design Scouting.
Credit : A cup of Jo



My beloved chandelier! Why aren't you retailed in Europe!!!!!


Four pics above from Blogger Jordan Ferney's home tour. 
Credit : A cup of Jo

1 comment:

  1. J'adore l'idée de mettre les dessins d'enfants au mur :-) Et j'aime beaucoup toutes ces photos, de belles inspirations !

    ReplyDelete