Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Liebster Award

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  What is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Le Liebster award est accordé à des bloggeurs avec moins de 200 followers. Qu'est-ce qu'un Liebster? Ca vient de l'allemand "le préféré", le "favori", le "plus cher", etc...



Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

Voici les règles pour recevoir l'award :
1. Chaque personne doit écrire 11 faits sur soi
2. Répondre aux question que la personne qui vous a taggé a posté et créer 11 questions destinées aux personnes que vous aller tagger
3. Choisir 11 personnes et les linker dans votre post
4. Les en informer sur leur page
5. On ne peut pas tagger la personne qui vous a taggé!

So! I've been tagged by Carrot from Bunnies and Stripes! Thank you Carrot for this opportunity to know you more and for me to get more personal to my readers!

11 random things about myself :


1 - I don't discriminate any kind of warm drink. I love coffee AND tea (and hot cocoa, and glühwein, and chicken soup, and chai, and...).
2 - I've climbed to an altitude of 5600m (in Bolivia).


3 - As a little girl I dreamt to sing in a musical.
4 - I shouldn't write this, but when I buy a present, I very often buy the same thing for myself (because I usually buy things that I really would like to receive).
5 - I love when people say I look like Pippi Langstrumpf.

6 - The song I had in mind all day long was Drôle de Vie of Véronique Sanson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7h4tek7Xdw).
7 - I sometimes call my man 10 times a day (and he is so sweet he never complains).
8 - My role models are Simone de Beauvoir and Fridda Khalo.
9 - People overtaking in a queue drive me crazy.
10 - When I forget my season ticket, I'd rather walk 10 km than buy a one-trip.
11 - I am a huge procrastinator. I'll find the last random fact about myself tomorrow.

Now for my answers to Carrot's questions

1 - What's your favourite moment of the day?
Every morning. When my baby wakes up and we take her in our bed to cuddle or try to get more sleep.
2 - Hot or cold? Hot
3 - Real tree or plastic tree? Real tree
4 - If you had the power of invisibility for an hour, what would you do? Take a nap in one 1000000 $ hotel room.

Credit : Five Stars Alliance

5 - What are you the most proud of? When I drive to some place I've never been (I am very reluctant to drive).
6 - Splurge or save? Splurge on beautiful things, save on common things
7 - Hello Kitty or Winnie-the-Pooh? Winnie-the-Pooh of course.
(On French TV, we had his stories told by Jean Rochefort, a very talented french actor : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVBxVbcsXbk. I think this left a mark on a entire generation).


8 - Cook or eat out? Eat out, definitely.
9 - How old were you when you had your first kiss? 11 or 12.
10 - What's the most touching thing anyone has ever said about/to you?
"Mama".
11 -  What do you like most about blogging? Being able to speak about things I love without annoying anyone.

And Here are my 11 questions to pass on

1 - Which talent would you like to have? (Quel talent aimeriez vous avoir?)
2 - Neutral or colors? (Neutres ou couleurs?)
3 - What is your new year resolution? (Quelle est votre résolution de nouvel an?)
4 - Which person (dead or alive) would you like to meet? (Quelle personne morte ou vivante souhaiteriez vous rencontrer?)
5 - What do you do to feel better when you're feeling down? (Que faites vous pour vous sentir mieux lorsque vous n'avez pas le moral?)
6 - What's your favorite song? (Quelle est votre chanson préférée?)
7 - Do you buy yourself flowers? (Vous offrez vous parfois des fleurs?)
8 - Electronic organizer or paper? (Agenda électronique ou papier?)
9 - What did you do for the holydays? (Qu'avez vous fait pour les fêtes de fin d'années?)
10 - Madona or Lady Gaga? (Madona ou Lady Gaga?)
11 - Figurative art or abstract art? (Art figuratif ou abstrait?)

And the 11 blogs selected for the liebster award :

Bien entendu, vous pouvez répondre dans la langue de votre blog!

L'atelier Azimuté

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting yesterday. How fun that your blog background is paper lanterns too. :) Oh and I also had the same dream as a child (of being in a musical). I would still love to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for passing on the award, I really enjoyed reading your answers :) And I agree with you about driving, it's not fun at all, specially when you scrape the car just getting it out of the garage... :s

    ReplyDelete